View Single Post
Old 29-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rada View Post
Thanks for info so far. Def not going to be sourcing own parts or doing any work ourselves. Keep hearing about Norm Butler, does he work from a performance shop? Why is his exhausts better than others?
Norm is not set up for retail sales. It is possible to deal directly if you get him on a good day but he prefers you deal with a shop that retails his products so he doesn't have to deal directly with the public. Doesn't usually cost any more to do that. Most of the workshops mentioned on the 'workshops' page have access to his products and can offer you advice on what suits best. etc.

I own a Liberty GT-B (wagon) MY08 and have a Butler exhaust on it. It is quite loud, may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Other mods on mine are King -25mm springs on the original Bilstein shocks.
That may not be a viable option on yours if it's not a spec 'B' ?
If yours is only a GT spec, I have a spare set of Bilsteins I could sell you to upgrade it.

Mine also has STi Brembo brake upgrade, STi strut brace, STi front lip, EcuTek tune, Prodrive wheels. I can't remember the exact dyno number but I recall it ran a low 13 second 1/4 years ago when I first did it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dtrally For This Useful Post:
rada (29-09-2013)