View Single Post
Old 30-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Alright so Perth-WRX has been a little bit hard-gay recently with all this emo shit, hopefully some pictures of actual car things might calm cunts down a bit.

Things I have done to my car since the last post: Nothing

Fuck.

But, I have been shopping!

I've been trying to buy all the things wiring related so I can redo my loom, and I'd rather do it all at once then chopping and changing things back and forth. Some of you may have seen the fs thread for my AIM dash, I stepped it up and went with the newly released MoTeC C125. I optioned that baby up with a MoTeC wiring loom, 10hz GPS etc, and 120mb of logging. The C125 logs 120mb at 500hz vs my M800 which logs 1mb at 200hz. When my engine grenades next time I will be able to play back exactly what happened in intimate detail just like Bart freeze framing Ralphs heart breaking.

It comes in a cool little carry case, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me as its supposed to be mounted in a car? whatever.

Oh yeah boy, it comes with a MoTeC USB thumb drive. I haven't got the enable code for the thumby yet, thats extra

Here's a bit of a comparison compared to the AIM MXL. Its a little smaller but being full colour TFT screen and with the emotec software you can put any value anywhere on the screen, you can fit more info, or put only what you need etc

Also protorob went shopping on rallynuts or somesuch so we both ended up with these bad boys

Button mounting thingy for the steering wheel (for the C125 buttons)

And this replacement dash lights thingy. has a battery light with resistor built in so that solves the issue of the alternator not working without the factory dash in place

Next I'll need a DCCD controller and decide what I am doing fuel pump wise, but then hopefully just about everything wiring related will be sitting in the storeage ready for me to start caring