View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Sir AntiLag

Sharpy.au at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid View Post
What's the law these days regarding track only cars? Last i heard you couldn't drive them to and from events anymore, which is shit.

Trying to figure out a way to get back into racing since racing my daily was a lesson in disappointment. Car not quite specced enough for track, and so uncomfortable as a daily.
Called DRC now instead of b spec (Dedicated Rally Car). I can't find the info on the CAMS website but I have all the docs on email. Has to be a true rally car, with full cams approved cage and you have to actually compete in CAMS sanctioned events. If you are legitimate, it shouldn't be too hard to do

Quote:
A DRC is a CAMS log booked vehicle built for the sole purpose of competing in Rally events under the rules of the FIA and CAMS. A DRC can only be used on public roads under the following circumstances:
 To drive directly to and from and participate in an official CAMS motorsport event, including scrutineering;
 To drive to and from official promotional events, including media days and displays;
 To drive to and from maintenance/repair establishments;
 For any other purpose at the request of the WA CAMS office; and
 In compliance with DoT requirements of concessional licensed vehicles

Last edited by Sharpy.au; 16-10-2013 at 11:19 PM.