View Single Post
Old 27-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Scoobie Noobie

scoobiegirl at standard level

Trolley (whatever that means as a name) I am neither a mechanic or a philologist, if you read it properly you'd see I used to be a mechanic. Arent you perpetuating the stereotype of a lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Are you a mechanic or a psychologist? Angry lesbians are just as predictable with their attitudes and are just as "easy to analyze" as the "typical male". Way to perpetuate the stereotype!

why do you care what HP I have, isn't it 240BHP as standard do your math yeah
So is it 190, or 300?

Do we care why you turned to yodeling in the cabbage? No. You also seem to have anger issues. That's not very lady-like!
Those who know me se me as femme, and we all have anger issues in different ways at different times, Ladylike what would you know of ladies living in a pigpen.

More like LOL worthy. PM "Mao", he knows a good lawyer.
Got one thanks ! ! !

Yes they have. It has been suggested numerous times not to bother, and have been given reasons why. If you're not happy with that answer, do what YOU think is best and/or find some other Subaru forums and get other, further opinions.
Only been here for 3 days thought i'd least give all a chance to reply, turns out i'm no wiser for joining, but I kind of feel obliged to stay as someone needs to feed the pigs right ?????