View Single Post
Old 19-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Yesterday was a tuning afternoon with all fours & rotaries at Barbagello. There was no timing gear, but I did have my Performance Box & it told me I did a 63 sec lap, which I am really happy with. I did have a bit of a missfire issue on the last lap, which cut my afternoon a little short, but I'm pretty sure its a cam sensor / wiring issue.

I'm getting used to the car more & more each time I go out at Barbs & making slight improvements in parts of the track. I need to work on the esses part as this area scares me to be honest, as the car can become so unsettled. The rev limiter also seems to appear too soon & I think I need a bigger, brighter shift light, as the car just keeps pulling & it doesn't feel like I should be changing gear.

Still a lot more work to do & a long way to go, if I want to get into the 60 sec region though. I still think I have a very good chance of completing my goal.

I need to tune it again & put more boost into it, finish off my aero design & get started on putting it on the car. I am also toying with the idea of some upgraded suspension, but that won't be for a few months yet.

Video of yesterday afternoon

Simon.