View Single Post
Old 29-11-2013, 11:23 AM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level
Default 2005 WRX Club spec 8

So the time has come for me to look at moving my girl along, I'm just not getting the chance to drive her as much as I'd like now that I have a second car for daily duties and it's such a waste having her sat in the garage. In 3 years I've only put ~15,000km on her. She's a 2005 WRX CLub Spec Evo 8 in the Champagne Gold colour, one of only 300 club specs and even fewer of those came in this colour. Features Perforated leather seats and a sunroof which are not seen on standard WRX models.

Despite the performance mods I drive very sedately (My GF even complains I drive like a granddad) and she's has only done 1 RAC skid pan day and I didn't even drive that hard then. I'm not into launching at lights or anything like that either.

Last 2 services completed by STechnic and currently sat just over 100,000km but the 100k service has already been completed by STechnic.

(The rear windows only have a legal tint on them, but the front windows and windscreen are not tinted. this picture is slightly misleading due to me using a polarising filter when I took it for photographic reasons

This photo shows the paint colour better

Mods include:
VF34
STi Intercooler
STi 565cc Injectors
STi Hood scoop (genuine part)
3" Stainless TBE
STD Coilovers
Rota DPT 18 x 9 +38 in Gunmetal
DBA T2 Slotted Discs paired to QFM HPX pads
Lathe Werks shift knob
Hella Supertones - Painted blue to match the side logos
Blacked out headlights
Debadged grille
Alpine Head unit, Type R front speakers and amp.

Tuned by Race Torque Engineering, Wangara to 236HP, 299Nm @ 17.4 PSI (safe tune)

The Good: paintwork in almost perfect except for 2 tiny carpark dents on the drivers door, easily pullable. Always garaged so no paint deterioration due to UV, runs and starts great, no issues at all and recently received a new battery. I'm just about to pay 6 months rego which will see her through to May 2014. Comes with the stock suspension, stock turbo, stock intercooler and stock rims w/ tyres as well if you want to convert her back to stock.

The Bad: Not a lot! Curb rash on the lip of all 4 rims courtesy of some stupidly tight curbs at my local bottle shop/macca's.

Hopefully that gives some idea what the car's like, any questions fire away

Asking $14,500 ono and in no rush to sell. Haven't put it on gumtree or anything yet and when/if I do the asking price will be raised a tad.

Last edited by 98kellrs; 29-11-2013 at 11:34 AM.