View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

django at standard level

OK Just and update, I went Maximum Motorsport ans should have done so ages ago,very good guys indeed.

They tested the WRX for over 2 hours and charged me much less than I thought I'd be charged, My car is running "Very,Very lean"?. They tested with another AFM and was still the same, it was showing that at about 3000rpm it suddenly runs lean off the scale!?....

The previous owner had the car in at MMS on 23/3/12 and had ECUTEK put on,Walbro Pump installed and an UP PIPE, at that time the car was running fine.Ive Changed nothing on the car except Wheels and a better Boost gauge.

MMS Suspect either a leaking Vacuum hose somewhere, a break in that Crappy stock intake pipe or some odd electrical fault somewhere??. Was told to run extra earth wires and see if it helps and try the spraying Aerostart around the hoses, intake etc to try locate a leak, its odd though as the car idles perfectly fine.

Ive been told its still ok to drive the car but not to drive it hard, I'll be putting about slow until I get the cause sorted but at least I now know what the fuck is going on!..

Last edited by django; 09-12-2013 at 09:53 PM.