View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Subaru Tech Division

RJ999 at standard level

You forgot to mention K&W v3 is full inox aluminium strut casing and everything else...weight is way way way less than STDs lol

But yes agreed to money and STD being good value, if you wont keep the car for at least next 5 years ahead no point getting k&w! I can't afford the kws either for now, but one day I will own them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s20525xxx View Post
I run hc+ all round. Only the rear ones makes the noise(not enough load to heat up properly?), I know because I had the front one first. So I recommend b spec rear.

If u can afford more expensive coilover, why not I would love a set of ohlins myself. Dont want to troll, but kw v3 runs 7kgmm spring front 5 rear and its progressive spring(act as softer spring first). std is 8kgmm all round. Of cause it will be harder. Valve quility does contribute to coilover harshness, but Im sure mao can order softer spring combo for ya. At last Std is almost a third of the price of kw too, customer support is great from my experience.

As soksta mensioned any coilovers are harder than spring/strut combo. Im poor and young thats why I went for stds. But I have bushings all round, low profile tyres and swaybars, I can still live with it for now

using the Perth-WRX mobile app