Thread: Perth Workshops
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Subaru Tech Division

RJ999 at standard level

I was smart enough to ask the warranty chick to remove the clause that I have to service my car at an AHG or specific dealer on mine... LOL

...btw for those of you who have it, you can stiil call the warranty lady and have her remove that clause if you ark up about it saying that it was never mentioned at the time of signing up and that it's not practicle for you to get to an ahg yard - that's what I did two months after I got mine when I found out about this BS.

Now for all of you guys saying this warranty is bullshit - I'm sorry but I've already made use of it twice, saved me fkn heaps...replaced my power window system that was starting to fk up and my rocker gaskets, and thats after modding and tuning... its got its uses!

So sorry that the general crowd wiped their asses with it, maybe they should have taken their cash and wiped their asses with that, it would have felt much better

p.s: you do have to get the "Advantage" one which is more expensive to get this but yes if you have the one they give for free - wipe your ass with it.

p.s 2: Howl --ring up if you have the auto assure advantage - get them to remove that clause --- problem sorted! and this warranty works - I rang Allianz the warranty administrator number and they confirmed that modding doesnt void the whole warranty - just that modded part doesn't get covered( ex. tbe)

Last edited by RJ999; 12-12-2013 at 01:44 PM.