View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by STI325V6 View Post
Having to inject myself every night with one of these fuckers

Hehehe, I was on Clexane until yesterday, must be the 5th time I've been on them fucking needles this year cause you can't be on Warferin when having an op which I had yesterday ....... fucking blocked arteries. I rub ice on my gut just before I inject, seems to ease the pain before and after.

6th op this year & 9th time in hospital since Feb including a minor heart attack in Thailand in Jan which I didn't know about, just knew something was wrong with me, guess that's what you get after a night of drunken debauchery, DVT in my r leg in Feb (worst pain in my life and so lucky I was in Charlies emergency for something else when it developed) camera up my dick another through my heart, carotid artery opened up from ear to throat to clean out the muck, two minor strokes but they were quite funny and yesterday a baloon in what's left of my right leg artery and 13 small veins blocked off, at least I can walk more than 100m before my calf locks up now, on Wed I had to stop twice walking between Subi stn & St Johns, today I made it back to the stn without stopping, just a bit of pain in the calf from lack of oxygen.............Don't smoke!!!!!!

9th op on my right leg artery in 2yrs, HBF must fucking hate me at about 20g a time.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 13-12-2013 at 02:17 AM.