View Single Post
Old 14-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Subaru Tech Division

thehowlfactor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa View Post
Arsehole bus drivers who fly past the bus stop and don't pick you up desire you jumping up and down waving your arms to get their attention. Fucking needed to get home to get stuff ready for Collie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatLegend View Post
I swear bus drivers literally wait until someone comes driving up behind them to pull out from a stop and cut them off, I have observed it plenty of times. No one coming down road for ages, everyone is on the bus, bus driving wait until a car comes down behind them, puts indicator on and pulls out causing driver to slam on their brakes.
Well this should cheer you both up a little. This Thursday aftenoon a bus outside my work was rear ended by a Ford Falcon. The car managed to rupture the bus fuel tank and fuel was spilling everywhere. The bus driver then had to wait in the full sun for 2 hours while the fire department and police cleaned up the scene. It was rather amusing to watch.

Last edited by thehowlfactor; 14-12-2013 at 11:26 PM.