View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Subaru Tech Division

RJ999 at standard level

haha yeah I know what you mean Saint....his cough cough delivery timeframes cough are sometimes desirable (from experience too).

But yes, he is the au distributor and is the guy who designed the AU model of some Invidia products after extensive testing on several AUDM models...proof: 1 - its been all over PSR's facebook page over the year it took him from the 3d modelling to first clay design, then first product and test..etc etc...until final product (every step has been shared, jump on and have a look).
2 - this is why for a good while even Car mods could not supply some Invidia products to anyone in Australia (even though it was listed on their website) as troy wasn't importing them until he had the AU product done.
3. ring up car mods and ask him...I did when I was going to order and there was the story, hence why I went direct to the supplier, as I found out that all the shops were waiting on Troy! If that's not enough proof then just go dig and you will find
4 - also I researched a whole lot into the Invidia stuff prior to getting my system (so much that some even thought I worked for Invidia haha), and was at the time this was all happening, thats how I know.

Last edited by RJ999; 29-01-2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added no4