View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 09:08 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

django at standard level

What are you talking about,I DID take it to MMS, I had it there for over 2 hours and they didn't know exactly what was wrong? but said it was leaning out after 3000rpm?. MMS Checked the Fuel Pressure/Flow and said it was fine

I spoke to Neil and he said... look it could take us days and we still might not find the problem, and suspected an odd electrical fault or a vaccum hose break.

It was retuned elsewhere( that's all I'll say) and they said,it was showing knocking to about 10?,something was adjusted in the Tune to bring that down to 3, the AFR's were showing to be fine so it was a mystery to them as to why it was showing knock?. I cant give specifics as to what was altered in the tune etc as Im certainly no Tune expert or mechanic and cant recall what exactly was changed on the tune.

The car is stock, apart from : Exhaust, ECUTEK and Walbro Pump and was only outputting a Pathetic 125kw ATW, which im told is Normal for a stock WRX, boost was maxing at 15 psi. It idles completely perfectly with no idle fluctuation,I was reading up about those Fuel Controllers but from what I could see ,it seems most the time these units either work properly or don't work at all..

I'll take it to Stechnic and see what they say

Last edited by django; 06-02-2014 at 09:19 PM.