View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 09:12 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle View Post
That and over 30psi

I'm sure my engine can handle 30psi.......

Anyway so today curiosity got the best of me and I decided to find out what my cluster looked like from the back and I do love learning how to take my car apart. So started undoing some screws and fiddling with things and slowly managed to get all the plugs off with my smallish but not delicate hands

Then had a look at the cluster and grabbed the limited edition one just hoping by some chance that it would fit in there but there was no chance.....still looked good half in there though.

then I thought I would grab the other cluster (280k black faced one) and to my surprise and joy it had all the same plugs as the original cluster

So in it went and I plugged it all back in and took it around the block and everything works!!! I now just need to find out if I can legally get the k's matched to the original cluster if not I'll just have to remember what k's are on the body/cluster's/engine. But for now the other one is back in until I get that sorted.

Also a pic of the car with new rims thanks to Jack....they are growing on me but they weigh a tonne