View Single Post
Old 16-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
I've just finished designing the new store front banner for my shop - this makes me happy ....... Let me know what you think!

Edit: Updated with drop shadow
Hey mate, just seen this now, and I know youve already had a couple of good pages of feedback about it, but just to continue on; when I see this design "Cheap, Nasty and Unprofessional" come to mind. Which is disappointing because you are probably close to the hardest working / most enthusiastic about your set of hobby's that I know. It doesnt show that you are enthusiastic, anybody would think its just been done with Microsoft Paint or done with WordArt and printed on a banner with some out-of-the-box clipart.

And while you say you want "Old School" is that what your customer base is going to agree with? Me personally, I want whiz-bang gadgets and 'cool shit' when I go to the hobby shops. I usually buy things that I think are different and interesting because I like to see how they work and what they do. I drop in when I go past HobbyTech (because its local) every few weeks just purely to see if there is anything cool and new I can buy. I dont need to buy it, but I find it interesting.

Oh... please don't sell tins of Tamiya paint for $13. They used to be $7 at HobbyTech - I guess they saw that Ryper is charging 12.95 and decided they can do the same.

Anyway - thats my feedback for you