View Single Post
Old 24-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN
Default Whiteline Bits - Too Many to Choose?!?

So, my Mrs has been bugging me for ages to get a Thermomix and I finally gave in over the weekend....as long as I get to spend the same amount on car bits

I think a list of Whiteline goodies should be next, but I've got a few questions if anyone knows (there are soooooo many options on the Whiteline website!)

I'm thinking (Whiteline unless otherwise noted):
  • Front Sway Bar 22mm 2 pt adjustable (BSF39Z)
  • Rear Sway Bar 22mm 3 pt adjustable (BSR49XZ) Good for a bit of tail happy action? Comes with support braces too, what's that about?
  • Kartboy Front & Rear Sway Bar Link (KB-017-08+Combo) - Kartboy better than Whitline??? I seem to read that the Whiteline ones knock a bit?
  • Front Control Arm Lower Inner Front Bushing (W0508) - Do I need rear too? They only seem to do Motorsport versions...
  • Front Gearbox Positive Shift Kit (KDT901) - Fits the 6spd I presume?
  • Roll Centre/Bump Steer Kit (KCA313) - Do I need if I'm not running lower suspension?
  • Steering Rack Bushings (KSR207)
  • Rear Control Arm Upper Inner Bushing (camber correction) (KCA326) - will I notice any difference? It's not like I'm chasing 0.001s on the track lol
  • Rear Crossmember - mount bushing (KDT907) - Again will I notice the difference?
  • Rear Crossmember - mount insert bushing (KDT910) - As good as the part above?
  • Rear Diff - mount in cradle bushing (KDT906)
  • Rear Diff - support outrigger bushing (KDT905)
  • Rear Shock Absorber - lower bushing (W0505)
  • Rear Trailing Arm - lower front bushing (W0568)

So any advice or recommendations appreciated. I'm guessing it's best to start with the sway bars and end links and see how I go from there? But I like the idea of making the car more taught, gearbox/steering bushes etc. As I said above, I'm not chasing time on the track, just want to make the car (more) responsive.
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Last edited by STIMUL8IN; 24-02-2014 at 06:59 PM.