View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:50 PM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

Yeah ive been on the planet all of five minutes dickheads read the posts have delt with and had issues before so eat a dick just cause I joined a forum not long ago doesn't mean I was just born and haven't had dealings with people before.
Anything I say on here Ill back up and say it to your face unlike half the keyboard warriors on here who are quick to talk shit but mysteriously don't go on any related events where someone can stick a foot up their ass.If you have a problem with what I say come up to me, face to face and talk about it. Dont sit behind a keyboard and tell me what I can and cant do .
Read all the posts and if you have a problem I'm happy to discuss face to face like an adult . Before you carry on I'm not speaking to Mao face to face have done several times over the years about problems and quite happy to do it again .This shit has happened for years to several people and its a joke that after being out of the industry for about a decade I still see this shit . Happy to talk about it with anyone in person .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by amtrapid; 11-03-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: grammar shit lol
The Following User Says Thank You to amtrapid For This Useful Post:
RJ999 (11-03-2014)