View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Jhan94 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
Yeah ive been on the planet all of five minutes dickheads read the posts have delt with and had issues before so eat a dick just cause I joined a forum not long ago doesn't mean I was just born and havent had dealings with people before anything I say on here .Ill back up and say it to your face unlike half the keyboard warriors on here who are quick to talk shit but mysteriously don't go on any related events where someone can stick a foot up their ass .Problem with what I say come up to me face to face and talk about dont sit behind a keyboard and tell me what I can and cant do .Read all the posts and if you have a problem im happy to discuss face to face like an adult . Before you carry on I'm not speaking to Mao face to face have done several times over the years about problems and quite happy to do it again .This shit has happened for years to several people and its a joke that after being out of the industry for about a decade I still see this shit . Happy to talk about it with anyone in person .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Boooooom back in your box son

using the Perth-WRX mobile app