View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
I dont think you understand, we were lead to believe, and not being experts in pmu's range and international manufacturing specification for the last 10 years, relied upon Mao's vastly more experience in the matter to confirm and instil confidence that although looking not the part they were in fact exactly what we ordered.
In no way were we "fully aware that they were re-branded and different in compound or decade of manufacture at the time of purchase"

Rebranded - yes

10 years old, differing in compound and only for sale in SEA - no

If they were the same pad but purple that would be fine, but they arent are they Mao?

EDIT:

Fair point, however we have Mao's supplier SPK whose very sole interest is to validate the pads as genuine against a somewhat more legitimate source of pmu aus and Japan to which we trust they have not be colluding or acting unreasonably (like we have to do with Mao and SPK). They confirm that they are legitimate, just different from what we ordered and very old.
I actually do understand.

Hence why all parties should wait until hearing from the manufacturer instead continuing on posting that they aren't in fact what they were described to be.

As said before I'm on no ones side but a lot of shit is being slung around without having confirmation from PMU Japan.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO