View Single Post
Old 13-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Have you used HC+ before? I have and can tell you they are a street pad with occasional performance use. That is why they are rated starting at 0deg for street use.

http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complain...cement-27.html
^^ Also, as mentioned before, no attempts were made to contact me prior to bith threads Dukedrifter made.

I had to PM and sms him first. Diplomatic? I dont think so.

Further to this, I am waiting for your said Japanese email.

I have also contacted my curtin engineering uni mate with regards to material testing and have been recommended to the materials testing lab at Curtin university.

I am waiting for your Jap statement to say these pads do not meet HC+ specifications, and will then proceed via external advice, to take the necessary steps to send the samples to Curtin's lab for spectrum testing.

It is also my right to claim further expense and necessary costs from you when the testing determines both products to be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
It's amazing Russ how you can completely ignore anything that we have provided evidence about and still appear to support Mao who has lied several times.

Taylor contacted Mao directly by pm in a diplomatic manner with no intention other than to understand more about the pads, Mao has refused to apologise at all and still maintains that he isn't dodgy and sells legitimate parts from current stock that is for sale in Australia.

He doesn't but obviously you can't read and understand that so you continue to post shit contrary to what we believe is the truth.