View Single Post
Old 13-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Sir AntiLag

drewgong at standard level

taylor and david not happy with supplied pads flames evo-r n mao, i mention how i was unhappy with unsolicited work (illegal) and also not given what i was told (machine my 30k old flywheel turns to we swapped it for a machined one at the payment desk) at Maximum Motorsports and i get flamed by all. positive and negative experiences should be acceptable to discuss without it getting all personal. i was a bit head scratchy at the clutch mao gave me too but at the end of the day he knew better as if id gotten the one id asked him for instead of his recommendation id have been through another couple by now. i cant even find the clutch he sold me for sale in australia but im pretty sure its fkn legit! sure behaves it.. and there tune on my car has been shweet as.. it got ridiculed for lack of top end on antilag but once again they knew best as the reduced boost and timing in the top end is very safe for this motor and gladly sacrifice a few hp off my dickwaving/dyno sheet for peace of mind. together the tune and clutch made my car significantly faster and more reliable than it was and for money was the best bang for buck ive spent on it so far. i think its the same pad and you guys are going to look douche.. and mao, try learn from this, straight up is the go.. most wont mind if you tell them how it is..