View Single Post
Old 13-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Had a weird one today...

Was in and out of the car a fair bit running errands and had my father in law with me. At one of the stops I left him in the car, engine off, driver & passenger doors open while I was sorting out some shit.

Long story short, go to start the car and the immobilizer led is flashing like a disco and the keypad wouldn't take the pin.

Got the old man out of the passenger seat, locked it, waited for the alarm to be set then unlocked, entered pin and away we went. However, engine light was on, cruise light was flashing and it would only show 'S' mode, without me bring able to select 'I' or '#S'.

So I switched on my Kiwi Wifi gizmo, started up the Rev app and saw I had 3 CELs. Didn't write the numbers down, but they were a crankshaft and 2 camshaft sensor codes.

Cleared them with the app and away we went. I'm pretty happy there's no issues, just the car throwing a woobly probably cos my old man was sitting in it as it tried to arm the alarm?

Glad I had the Kiwiwifi thing which saved me a trip to the dealer/tuner! First time that's come in real handy
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]