Thread: RJ's STi
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2014, 11:50 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Let him put it into a wall on a track, it will be only himself that gets hurt. It's when he "launches" it on the street with all these ultra hardcore suspension mods and other road users that I worry about...

There is nothing wrong with someone dreaming up a mods list for their car. Let him fantasise about bolts and chassis stiffening and 11 inch wide wheels.

RAJ99998's wish list show's he has not got a clue what he is doing, and in time will only sell up when his wish list turns his car into a cluster f*ck of a ride. How long would a person stick it out with suspension causing understeer, on wheels that are so wide the wheel arches will cut into the tyre, on a car that vibrates and drones due to upgraded bolts and bushes.

I think the users of the forum are getting sucked in a tad, I can read the frustration as experienced people offer invaluable advice only to have RAJ9999995 ignore it, do the opposite, quote something from some google search, etc.

The advice I would give to anyone is : one modification at a time. Mod, try, evaluate, repeat.

Last edited by matto20v; 18-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.