Thread: air pressure
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukester17 View Post
May I ask why? It's easier than searching every post on the site to find a simple answer, and plus some posts I've seen date back 5+ years so the info might be invalid. Don't post's gets deleted after a certain time frame anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
It is easier, to post a new thread, yes.

However we are not here to answer every question you may have at any time. If things have been answered before, then you can look for it.

We are here to discuss things on any topic related to cars/Subaru/WRX's.
If you find a thread that looks like it is on the same topic, however still cannot find the answer you seek, bump that thread up and ask a question. That way all information is held in together and we don't have a million threads about the same thing.
Or another view on the matter:

Hi,

You are 18 years old as I understand it from your above post.

Being 18 I completely understand that you have grown up with everything handed to you on a platter and really have never had to do anything yourself, hence the nature of you post history so far with the institution named Perth WRX.

I will try to enlighten you early on in this tenuous relationship (if that is what you would call it) think of Perth WRX as a mature yet extremely hot woman (now I mean woman NOT girl), she likes to be warmed up and caressed NOT just poked and dare I say (prematurely) ejaculated on straight up.

If you would like to sell your wares, ask for help or even make comment on others - it is always best to put on your best face (use punctuation and decent grammar), use a little foreplay (have a decent intro thread, show us your pride and joy, etc) and you know form an emotional bond.

Then you are most likely to get a decent or good result.

What has transpired above will net the result of........ hEy nigga wassup??? youse search hey! ya thEse old fucks are GrUmPy hey, jus go to AutOBArn thay will hook a BruTha up wid a crutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
This goes for everyone not just new people. Especially this guy:
Such a good photo of Rakesh

Finally, there are rules for new members:

Welcome to the Perth-WRX forums.

A place where owners of performance subaru's can discuss anything at all related to the wrx and subaru's performance fleet.

We have a few rules which are to be adhered to.

1. No whoring, spamming whatsoever. On topic only, at all times.

2. Any arguments will be removed. No personal attacks or derogatory comments will be tolerated, unless we deem them funny!

3. Moderators have the final say. All warnings to be adhered to. Rules may be added if required.

4. Any member who fails to abide by these simple rules will be banned from the forums.

5. Use punctuation, correct spelling and not 'SMS' speak. this is NOT twitter.

6. Finally use common sense!

7. Enjoy your stay.

No one follows them anyway ... new members seem to fail at Number 5 & 6 mainly.

Enjoy your stay

Last edited by GTB Liberty; 19-03-2014 at 06:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTB Liberty For This Useful Post:
Dan [GTI] (19-03-2014)