View Single Post
Old 23-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Rexit at standard level

Hey astralex...........i use the multiple full stops as a courtesy to the wonderful members here....imo just makes it easier to read.....you see i always try to be a very courtious person.

Nicky nickey....my misguided little friend....im afraid you have mistaken my intent. I feel for you but i was not offering a homo erotic encounter.....

oh my dear lamb....now i feel terrible for you, it seems that you have exposed your homosexual desires on a public forum...

and given the homophobic attitudes so openly displayed by some of the more insecure and xenophobic members, i think you should rightly seek the advice of a LGBT support group.

Im sure you find that you are not alone in this journey that you have so bravely embarked upon....such a support group will better enable you to further explore your 'little secret' without the fear of riducule ...or worse..

You see my context, my little tulip...was simply to embace you as a father would embrace an errant teenage son.....i guess thats my mistake, thinking you would accept my offer in the sincere and christainly spirit it was offered..

if its any consolation...i would like you use this opportunity to ask that the pwrx community to do their utmost to support Nicky as he embarks on his wonderful journey of exploration and throws loose the shackles of homophobic insecurity.

Nicky...I applaud you for being a beacon of hope for other gay men living in fear of a society so quick to condem what they simply do not understand..

.good luck sweet man...you are truly one in a million.