Thread: Xforce Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLPAWS View Post
Thanx for the feedback guys, so it seems like staying away from from the ultrex system is a good idea, xforce sounds ok in the utube clips, haven't seen a butler system yet. No one done a JDM system?
I love my Ultrex system. Was a bit droney at first, but it's now over a year old (but not many kms) and I don't notice any droning at all. Drove down to and around Augusta last week with the father in-law in the passenger seat and there were no issues for either of us. It fitted perfectly, looks extremely well made and sounds great Check out my vid in my driveway thread, only idle or just above, but you can hear it well in there...
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]