Thread: The Gong
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Sir AntiLag

drewgong at standard level

thanks for the pointers on the clips fellas.. got them all and guards in flash as. was 4 different types of bodyclips, heaps of spares now and no dragging plastic guards, cable ties.. lol. totally wont make it down to perth this weekend too sucks ass but my cars in no shape for prancing missing a fender and borderline stickerbait tyres. still be down later mid next week for rims n fresh tread. more net shopping has resulted in me getting some custom mudflaps (YES MUDDFUKKNFLAPS!) to protect my new kit from immenent stone chips and what not.. offered for me to sent jpegs for my own design's was pretty cool but went for the pig and quote on the back and sti logos on the front ones.. black guards and metallic blue..
pictured is example of colour and pig but my fronts will be sti in the same blue
[IMG][/IMG]
also got some stainless and billet alley bits, including tow hook thats apparently fia and msa compliant ( i bet mr thai monkey with a drill..)
[IMG][/IMG]

Won't be fitting this stuff till the rest of the kit arrives as no point really putting lipstick on a dugong now is there..?
also open to last minute suggestions on rims, though im pretty sold on some grids. And size i should run, but ill probably leave that up to the tyre shop too