View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 04:09 PM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

Doesn't bother me ,if i get itchy fingers I just go to the track or down the drags not worth speeding or driving like a fucktard anyway you cant use your car to its potential on the road .

Id be worried if I was a young tard cruising with R.O.E or one of the other clubs that make it hard for people doing the right thing that's who they are trying to catch and good on them. I just wish the govt would spend as much time and effort on driver education .

Making things like advanced driver education courses compulsory would at least put alot of people in a situation they cant control and teach them not to panic and how to avoid the situation.

Way too much emphasis is put on speed , is it one of the factors yes . But low performance drivers , driving tired , drunk driving and lack of education towards other road users (trucks , motorbikes and cyclists) is a way bigger factor.

But catching people deliberately doing the wrong thing good on them. Plenty of track days and the likes organised .Shit get 6 mates together $100 bucks each and hire 2 hrs of RAC for a tune day .

Only my opinion but im sure many will agree