View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014, 10:51 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

joshwrx at standard level

just remember, if the owner was racing for pink slips, they might have blown the floor pan for not listening to their laptop when running the nossss!

as patch says! i have a 2002 wrx that has done 172000km and it goes to mechanics when big things need to be done (sometimes its worth paying to get it done right) and a lot of them go that its one of the cleanest bug eyes that get in their workshops. it all depends on how much the driver looks after the car! if you see one that straight up has a really bad interior, sometimes that says a lot about the drivers habits. i looked at a few cars when i was buying and the rebuilt engines always seem to make me steer clear just incase they have rebuilt it as they destroyed their old engine,and yet some i looked at that had legit reasons for rebuilding (if its been rebuilt recently, ask for receipts and call the people that rebuilt it to see why/how it was done etc). if it was rebuilt at a Hyundai dealership you would be a bit suspicious as to why they took it there if you get what i mean!

have fun shopping

--MODS--
--> Walbro 255LPH fuel pump
--> Grimmspeed 3 port EBCS
--> 3" turbo back exhaust
--> Catless up pipe