View Single Post
Old 14-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
Tein , Cusco, Bilstien or other reputable brand names don't waste your money on cheap Chinese shit . You wont be happy and they wont last save the extra $ its well worth it .

Have had cheap shit when I was younger and strapped for cash wish I never did it better off buying good springs, shocks and camber tops then waste money on the cheap stuff. Run Tein in my RS find them excellent .

Had Tein , Cusco then went Bilstein on my GTR . Bilstein wiped the floor with the others but cost me just under $5000 . On a budget go the Tein you wont regret it . Rather bang rusty roof nails through my sack with a house brick then use Pedders.

The only coilovers I've had that were bearable for everyday street use were the Bilsteins .Dont buy coilovers expecting comfort and performance you will be disappointed.
Dont really agree

Ive run JIC, Cusco, Tein, HSD - my hsd's are actually a better overall setup than my teins.

As long as you correctly spring rate them most things will be good for the street.

You DO NOT need $5k coilovers if you daily your car and give it a squirt here and there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]