View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN
Default Things that shit me V7.0

Got cyber hacked today! Low life hacked into my bigpond account and added a forwarding email address. Since then I received nothing and all emails were forwarded to him/her/it. They then went to eBay with my email address and hit 'forgot password' which triggered eBay to send them (via this forwarding email) the URL to reset my password. With this they then uploaded a load of false items for sale, 4 of which got sold and money appeared in my PayPal. It was here that I discovered all the goings on and got on the phone to Telstra, eBay & PayPal and shut everything down. Telstra currently looking into it...so, if you have a bigpond email account, I suggest you go change all your passwords now!
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]