Thread: My08 STI
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 08:24 AM
coming back in 2011

Intra at standard level

Workshops aside (i'm not affiliated with any particular workshop anymore, but i do return to one for all my servicing needs).

Tuning is about understanding the close relationship between "Timing" , "Fuel" , "Boost" & "Feedback sensors".

Too much or little of any variable and that relationship usually leads to dollars spent on rebuilding a motor. Over my years of looking at tunes from alot of tuners in Perth, you quickly can tell if a particular tuner knows their shit.

Until you can extract out the tune from your ecu and post it for everyone to have a look.. were all just pissing in the wind.

In the spirit of the Perth-WRX lynch mob, i'm happy to extract the ROM out and do up a quick thread so people can comment about the "style" of tuning. Maybe it will lead to a constructive discussion and educate the general audience that's interested in a more technical discussion.. maybe not.

Let me know.. im just a PM away.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intra For This Useful Post:
drewgong (04-10-2014), GTB Liberty (11-09-2014), munya (11-09-2014), s20525xxx (11-09-2014), TROLLEY (11-09-2014)