View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 03:51 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

2DIE at standard level

Thanks again for the replies.

@DukeDrifter, I didn't email Enkei as of yet but I did email the supplier I bought from both via email and their eBay store and they did not reply and they had plenty of time. I considered not buying from them due to them ignoring my enquires. They changed their tune pretty fast when I paid for the wheels and they called me within a hour of making payment. If there was other cheaper options in Aus I would have definitely bought from someone else. And I did email other sellers without reply as well.

@Soksta, thanks a lot for the offer it won't be necessary now.

Actually I don't know how I missed that thread, I am on page 7 of 169 at the moment.

I ended up buying the 9" because of the concave and better appearance compared to the 8".

One guy I talked to had the same wheels with 255/40s on them and they fit under the guard although it was a US WRX with flatter calipers than ours, another guy said he needed 3mm spacers to fit them with 4 pot brakes. But I still am a bit concerned regardless of that.

Worse case scenario I think I'll need spacers, coilovers, camber and rolled guards but I am hoping I can get away with just spacers for now.

The wheels should arrive in a week or so and I'll post some pics fitted without tyres and post if I come across any issues that might help out other members in the future.

I have posted these pics in the introductory thread but this is the car they are going on with stock 17x7s (215/45R17) at the moment.