View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

stockt12 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlyn
I don’t intend to know what all the little numbers mean; I am just passing on what my tuner at MMS informed me. You could send me thousands of pics with detailed numbers on them and I would not have the foggiest what they mean.

As my title suggest I am a noob (what ever that is). Is the title meant to be-little the little people on this forum who have owned a WRX for a couple of months or does it mean that owners who have owned a WRX for a couple of years ensures that you are better than the rest.

Yes its true that I have only owned a WRX for a couple of months, and its true that I joined this forum to learn more about the car I love, not to be ridiculed every time I make a post or to be shown that I am inferior to yourself.

Wouldn’t the forum be better suited to assist new owners than to push those away with you’re, I know everything and you know fuck all attitudes?

It seems every time you post a thread, a few come out of the wood work and attempt to belittle the new guys in a simplistic way of making themselves feel that little bit more important.
No... you misunderstood his post. Basically he's saying DON'T believe everything someone tells you. I went ONCE to MMS, told me how shit my car was running and how great it was after I left there.. so whilst driving home, I'm thinking to myself WOW.. it's going real hard and it feels so smooth.. a couple of days later reality struck... thing was running like a pile of dogs balls.