View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:28 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

ThatLegend at standard level

Not even 5 minutes into my first job some crackhead riding a bike on Beaufort Street rocks up and start abusing us/yelling random shit out at everyone, he turns the corner down Central Ave and I remember the back of the ute is open as we are working just around the corner of the buildings there. I run around the corner and sure enough he's got his hands in the back of the ute going nuts and grabbing whatever he can, one of the items, my axe. I run up to confront him and grab my items back off him and he rasises the axe above his head threatening to put it through my skull. I got one hand on it and managed to wrestle it out of his grip, but man, was an interesting morning. He approached us later as we were finishing up around the block. I just warned him if he came any closer I'd knock him out. He went on yelling how I was in the wrong for taking my stuff back off him because he "needed it". Fuck off mate, it's my stuff, yet I'm in the wrong because I stopped you from stealing it? Fucking tosser... /rant.

TLDR: Some crackhead stole tools out the back of my work ute then proceeded to attack me with my own axe after I ran over to get my stuff back.