View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Subaru Tech Division

thehowlfactor knows their stuff

Just getting back into running after a long break (2 years) and slowly building up my stamina and distance. I use to really enjoy it and would run 8 -10 kms kms 3 or 4 times week. Once my mum got sick I always thought I needed to be contactable and near a car and didn't go out as much. Once she passed away I had no motivation what so ever and stopped running completely and started to put on weight. Its taken my over 2 years to get back into it but I am starting to enjoy it again. Plus I have already lost 2 kgs.

At the moment its only on a treadmill but once my fitness gets back to where it was I will start running in the public again. I had three or 4 different routes and am looking forward to seeing if I am still able to match the old times.

Weight wise I would like to get back to around 75 kgs. I am around 90 kgs at the moment so am looking end of January to met that goal. Soft drink has been completely cut out as I was drinking at least a can a day and more on the weekends. Fast food is also gone as is the chocolate bar everyday.

Last edited by thehowlfactor; 25-11-2014 at 04:04 PM.