View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Fucking work....if a few boxes fall off a pallet while being carried by forklift from only 50cm high it is an incident and I get kicked off the forklift and an investigation must be done, this incident wasn't entirely my fault but no I still get kicked off and now the full time job I applied for has been jeopardized and looks like that overtime I was meant to be getting on Sunday will go to someone else
They have gone anal with safety for forkies but if you are on the pick and drop boxes from 2m high or have your stack collapse no worries just keep on picking.......

I guess the only good side of this is that when I'm depressed/angry I don't eat and the way work is going it looks like I'll have that hot beach body sooner then I thought!
As proven many times, companies have gone so anal over safety, to save the few complete fucking retarded workers out there incapable of using the most minute spot of common sense, and thus punishing or making life difficult for the majority (as by your post) for a simple accident/mishap. Unfortunately, it means the rest of us just have to bend over, and take it with a smile, despite the stupidity of the whole process.