View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

You don't get it do ya?

I only do the keypad if the keypad is faulty. I will remove the entire system if it is faulty. Most places charge more to remove the whole system even though it is partially faulty.

Secondly, I don't offer dubious services. We have been unprecentedly busy because normal ppl actually can see straight. Not you. I work because I love the work. You recommend us work? Lol. The guy you recommended stuck by his Brant, I drove all the way to nth bridge and did the work for him free of charge.

You also claim that I did not have the balls to sue ya for making remarks that my dyno readings were what you said. Truth is, I did a background check on ya and you have nothing.

I hate to think that ppl like you actually teach the kids in Perth. It's very sad indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Mao: your keyboard is dyslexic, it's Craig. How am I talking shit? People are recommending you for a particular service, yet on here you turn around and say "I don't do that, I actually do this" after an issue with a customer arises whether it be a misunderstanding or dubious services rendered (we all have to assume and read between the lines because of so much secrecy and half stories). For what it's worth, I have recommended you to many people for Brant removal. Not for sway bar installation or wheel alignments though