View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
The only thing I take away from all of this is that even if you were the worlds greatest tuner, capable of achieving 1000 kilawasps with zero knock and engine life of a million miles (which maybe you can, I don't know), it's the fact that on a public forum, or any public media websites, you make slanderous comments about other businesses, snidely question their abilities because you have a carrot up your ass about being a university graduate, and openly share that you have your lawyer look into people's personal finances. All of this combined is some of the most unprofessional practice I've personally seen from a business owner, and I'm really glad I don't employ any of these tactics for my own business ventures.

The day you stand, or in this case, type in front of a potential customer, and have to bad mouth the opposition to sell your business, you lose all credibility in my view.
mao plz

Adding:

This forum has come to your aid in a few instances including the brake pad scenario, and more recently the alarm service query, yet you still come and bash.

Not doubting their is a lot of bandwagon here, but you don't conduct yourself in a manor that warrants otherwise.

Last edited by mARC; 23-02-2015 at 12:49 PM.