View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

I did not get legal with anyone in this entire post.

Secondly, I don't lock tunes or change IDs as the car belongs to the owner and the tune belongs to him, because he paid me to do it. Thus leaves the customer free to let others tune it or even Ecutek it.

I don't go around messaging or asking other ppl for their tunes from other businesses. That is is unethical. Even I myself have tuned cars from other places and posted up the difference in power. But I did not comment on their tune.

The 60,000 build also was referred back to the original place, even though they bought the Nitrated crank from me.

So if you think you did right, I have nothing to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intra View Post
Hi Mao,

I can only guess from the post that you were referring to post made a while back by one of your customers onto a public forum.

Now obviously your customer was fishing for idea's on possible reasons why they were unhappy with the tune or looking for idea's on how it could be improved on.

Obviously being a public forum and having many users who freely give their advice on a particular situation, i saw it fitting to actually do the hardwork and to post up factual information regarding his tune so that for the benefit of the pwrx community we could actually constructively come up with a solution.

Your customer didn't take up the offer as "respect" to yourself which you can construe any way you want. Maybe you should be telling your customers that once they come to your "tune house" that they are being gagged and bound by your lawyer too?

Furthermore, I see it rather disappointing that you're trying to get all legal on everyone. Here's a community of users who genuinely have an interest in all things Subaru trying to help each other out. (sure there's some piss taking going on)

My suggestion for you and your business is to maybe lock the ECU if you want to keep your tuning recipe secret.