Thread: Amtrapids RS
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 05:20 PM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

All done .

Td05 18G is more responsive then I was expecting full boost at about 3400rpm. Very mild tune at 1.1 bar with with timing pulled back for now . Dont trust the possum link with the standard map sensor and sick of breaking r160 shafts in RWD . Have to say car is much better already with this tune and turbo . Have decided to stay with the Water to Air but am going to upgrade the heat exchanger (radiator) for it to a larger unit which should increase the efficiency quite a bit .

Had a look with the front bar off at doing a front mount but I cant bring myself to butcher the car to fit it. Goals are low 300WHP with E85 and the new set up . From what I can gather the WAIC flows ok up to about 350WHP so by upgrading its cooling system it should be more than fine for my application.

So hopefully next month should have a new ECU with flex fuel . Surgery will be soon after that so ill be saving in my recovery time for 6 speed and r180 give me some thing to work toward in my recovery to look forward to .

Last edited by amtrapid; 26-03-2015 at 11:56 PM.