View Single Post
Old 24-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ999 View Post
Did No Limits last night, what a blast!

Clocked long track at 1.12.57 and short track at 60.56.

I only got one proper run at the long track alone in the car as previous runs was getting some more coaching from Rob...with the cars on the track in that run I had to back off couple of times so can definitely do better.

Short track did a few good laps but towards the end of the night when I really started putting down ~60s, I didn't get to go back out to improve as I started having heaps fuel cut in the next run...by the time I went back after filling up with the jerry(thanks Simon!), the night was over, no one left early so the queues were still there.

Thanks to Rob Parker and Dave Christian for some super tips/strategies on the track, makes a big difference...cheers for a great night

Highlight of the night is Brockas smashing 53secs on road continentals being faster than other racecars on r-comps, I'm starting a piggybank for an R35
Nice work RJ. Only 2 seconds off my time in the stock STI ;-). Once you get the addiction it's hard to stay away.

Parkerwhore is a great instructor, not sure about DC, unless you want to learn how to hug poles