Thread: eggs?????????
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

dont know how I forgot about this incident, but yeah...
earlier this year, was driving down Roe hwy (in my 97 liberty) and retard threw a rock down at my car from an overpass....keep in mind i was doing 125kph.
it hit the bonet, gouged the metal..(took the paint off as well obviously) bounced off and hit the windscreen and cracked it, perfectly inline with where i was sitting, i was very fortunate that the rock didnt break through.
anyways, i rang the cops to make a report, mainly for insurance purposes, and i was very VERY supprised to receive a call the next day from the police tellling me they caught the responsible kids....
a 17yr old, his 16 yr old brother, a 21 yr old and wait for it.... a 13 yr old.
The 4 of them got charged with Wreckless Behavior Endangering Life,
The 17 yr old and 16yr old had to do several hundred hrs community service plus cough up 25% each for the repairs to my car and 2 others that got damaged by rock their rock throwing.
The 13 yr old got community service and didnt have to pay SFA.
The 21 yr old got 18month prison and was supposed to pay for 25% of the damage, im yet to see a cent, and i really cant be fucked chasing it up through the courts to get $300 off of him.

I tell ya, if it wasnt night, and I could see who was on that overpass (pedestrian overpass near nichelson road) I wouldve thrown them off of it. Fucking little bastards.