View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Have just finished making the video. It's a bit rough, but I think it came together ok for a first attempt. We filmed it all just using the gopro, so it shook a bit and had a few mic issues and hands covering the screen lol, but was good fun!

I've now realised that there are a few bits of the removal of ancillaries that we didn't cover in the video, like the throttle cables, fuel lines and wiring, but hopefully we can cover it off better in the video where everything goes back in.

Editing was just done with windows movie maker, so again, pretty rough stuff but was getting the hang of it towards the end and have some more ideas to make further videos a bit better to watch. It's going to take 10hrs to upload to youtube, for a 10min video in 720!!! Nuts, I think I need to start paying for the higher speed plan with my connection if I was to do this regularly!

Confidence speaking to the camera is a whole new thing that I haven't experienced before... I've done speeches, headed meetings, been on a microphone before, but speaking to an audience I couldn't see and didn't know was weird! Given time and practice, I am hoping to get better

I guess the videos are largely influenced by MCM, as I am a big follower of them, but if I can get good at them and continue to produce them, I think I would take it in a different direction. This is only a bit of fun for the moment though, so not taking it too seriously

Last edited by Jezza; 03-05-2015 at 12:05 AM.