Thread: eggs?????????
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

darlyn at standard level

Posted by Strubaru
breaker bars, long handled screwdrivers and long handled wheel wrenches are excellent, keep one beside your drivers seat! i got abused at some traffic lights by some tool ages ago for some spirited driving, he yelled that "people like me become victims of road rage" the look on his face when i jumped out with said wrench, calmly walked upto his window (which he couldn't get up fast enough) he wouldn't even look at me, these people are all very big until you stand up to them, works for me every time

yes that is true, if you get out of your car and abuse or threaten someone with an attack then you open yourself up for an assault charge.

Especially when you were in the wrong in the first place, you said that someone went off at you because of your spirited driving (driving like a dickhead more like it)

There are designated places for that kind of driving, on the race track, driving flat out on the roads in a WRX just gives all us a bad name and then when someone gets ticked off that they dont like driving on the roads with hoons and you get out and threaten them with a iron bar....

Who's the idiot here.........him or you???????

Last edited by darlyn; 10-10-2006 at 06:05 PM.