View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru
Default My New Ride - CLA45 AMG

I have been meaning to put this up for ages!

Took delivery Mid April after ordering the beginning of September, which is actually not that long a wait, Adz may have pulled a few strings.

I fell in love with the car after a drive day I went to that Mercedes put on last year. After driving this car it was only a matter of when. The response of the twin scroll the sound of the overrun, the double clutching and the note from the exhaust, the feel of a race car added together with Mercedes technology and design was all win in my eyes. The fact it is FWD with a 50/50 split when needed is not noticeable at all*

At 26psi, 450nm and 365hp it certainly does not disappoint and lives up to the hype of being the faster 4c production car in the world hitting 0-100 in 4.6 and the potential of so much more power at very little cost with a plug n play kit costing around $3,300 to bring it into the 11sec club.

Mods: Upgraded AMG Suspension, 19" Rims, Personalised plates and occasional baby seats

Anyway enough of the guff. I don't have that many pics yet so these are all phone pics.....

Picking it up from Westpoint

Paint protection bring done by Josh at JTR Autocare - HIGHLY recommend, such an amazing job, the vid still spins me out when I watch it

Check out the link to the Vid here

https://www.facebook.com/jtrautocare...nch_main_video

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!

Last edited by BOMB3R; 18-06-2015 at 10:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BOMB3R For This Useful Post:
JTR (16-06-2015)