View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

It's not about accidents or wear and tear, etc, it's about the use of a system you're not paying for but expecting to be treated the same as those that are. I think most cyclists have their head in the sand about it, and consider themselves to have the exact same rights as those paying to use the roadways, but you're right the argument has been played out many times, we'll simply have to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
And as for complaining about owning 4 cars and having to pay registration for each... wow, how hard done by are you that you can afford to own multiple vehicles. Would you purchase an "investment property" in the same suburb as where you live and complain that you have to pay council rates on that too?
LOL, I'm not complaining about paying registration for them. I'm stating that if I wish to use one on the roadway I have to keep my registration valid... Unlike a cyclist. Are you a cyclist? You're sure going on like one that uses every excuse under the sun to justify using the roadways without having to pay for it.

Last edited by astralex; 08-07-2015 at 11:55 AM.