View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
I noticed your new one has a blue casing, I'm wondering if I'm just better off replicating the problem and paying a visit to Wangara just in case I really do need a new one...
Yeah, I noticed the new one is a different colour, not sure if that means they've addressed the problem with the original switch?

I thought for $27, might as well pop a new one in instead of trying to adjust the old one.

I don't reckon you'll need to replicate the problem, they seem to be able to read historic codes even if the lights aren't showing at the time. My KiwiWifi and Rev2/OBD Fusion didn't show any codes even with the lights showing, but as Kremer930 stated above, the Subaru monitor obviously is better.
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
The Following User Says Thank You to STIMUL8IN For This Useful Post:
Mantis (14-07-2015)