View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 05:34 PM
STI Master

Jacob92 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
You can still enjoy your food (Any food once healed) - It's just the quantity that gets reduced. i.e 4 crackers & dip rather than 10 & a tub of dip or 100 grams of steak v a 450g T-bone.

It's a tool to help you learn portion sizes more than anything else.

I know 6 others that have had this procedure - not one of them regrets their decision.
My mum broke her ankle which. The doctors took 18montgs to find nd fix properly kept. Saying it was a Sprain and she over reacted .... Anyway this resulted in barely being able To walk for nearly 18months . she has always struggled to keep weight off (after I ruined her apparently ) and was allready overweight but this added to it big time.
She got this op nd once the weight started dropping made it far less pressure on her stuffed ankle and eventually got to the point she was able to jog nd what not .... A year out she is less the half her pre op weight and the healthiest she has ever been ...

The best thing is she is able to maintain it very easily .. Like last night we went out for her bday dinner and mum still had a surf and turf but didn't eat the lot ...

I recon its just a fat son diet I get alot of left over these days

using the Perth-WRX mobile app