View Single Post
Old 19-08-2015, 04:45 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Parts suppliers being useless k-u-n-t-s !!!

Order a turbo on 21/07/15. Seller said it needed to be modded for the 3inch front, and would be sent out after he had it modded. (Which was going to be a few days). I said no rush, but i honestly wasnt expecting this. Anyways, wait wait wait. Nothing. Send email asking progress on order. The seller sends an email a few days later saying it has been sent on 11/08/15. And gives me a tracking number. Tracking number was invallid everytime i tried it until today. It now is active, and says it was dispatched on the 19/08/15. A month after i ordered it. Still coming by road frieght, and probably over a week away.

Not going to name names. but said seller is a vendor on here and is the only AU distributer for Blouch.

Not only that, frieght was charged at $100, which i thought was a bit steep for a turbo and intake pipe. I could have bought the same turbo from USA and had it here in half the time.

I think he forgot all about my order untill i sent the reminder email. THEN he ordered it from USA, and its only just got to him for re-sending today. And he gave me a tracking number from the con-note book over a week before he actually sent the item to bullsh1t me into thinking it was all under control. Arse bandit.!!! Everytime i order from this clown i get fisted, and say to myself thats the last time. But keep going back.